Monday, August 4, 2008

Please Pray

My parents and Jeffrey could really use your prayers right now. Jeffrey came down with a bad kidney infection, and the doctors in Honduras don't know what is causing it. He has been in a lot of pain and is not allowed to do anything active. My dad is traveling up to Guatemala today to give a week-long intensive study course. Due to his spending a lot of time with Jeffrey last week (including two days in the hospital), he is both very tired and not prepared for the class like he would like to be.

2 comments:

Stephen and Kezia Mills said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Your mom's stories are the BEST! I just wanted to let you know that your family is in my prayers.
- Kezia Mills

The Dickinsons said...

I will pray! That is sad. I will pray for both your parents and your Dad's responsibilities and your brother's need too.

It was great getting to get to see y'all at CNC. God bless y'all!