Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was Missy's birthday. When I sat down to write in her birthday card, I was struck by the real reason as to why I love her. There are many things about my wife that I love, but the bottom line is that Missy is Missy and Missy is my wife. And in my mind, there are no two greater reasons for me to love her. Thank you, Missy, for being you and for being such a wonderful wife. I love you!

(This is probably my favorite picture from our wedding. Missy had it enlarged and gave it to me for Christmas last year. I took a picture of a picture so it isn't quite as clear as it could be, but I think you can see why I love this picture.)

2 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Happy Birthday!! It was so good seeing you at Bird Lake Church. Hope your day was wonderful!

Scott and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday missy. We love you!!
love,
Scott,Sarah and Ethan