Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Br. Hight, so...

(1) What I was doing 10 years ago

Ten years ago I would have either just been ready to come home from Costa Rica, or else I would have just arrived home (I don't quite remember exactly when we returned).

(2) Five things to do tomorrow

-Work on a correspondence class that I am taking
-Take Missy shopping
-Play with Devin on the playground
-Read some more of Enemy at the Gates (about the WWII battle of Stalinburg)
-Study a book on the cell-church concept

(3) Snacks I enjoy

-Chips and Mountain Dew
-My mother-in-laws apple pie (even though I seldom get that)
-Ice cream

(4) If I were a billionaire

-Buy both of my parents a house
-Give some money to all of my siblings
-Give to missions, Penn View, and God's Missionary churches
-Invest
-Start a business

(5) Three bad habits

-Interrupting
-Playing with my chin
-Not cleaning my car often enough

(6) Five places I've lived

-Thomasville, NC
-Charleston, SC
-Costa Rica
-Nicaragua
-Penns Creek, PA

(7) Five jobs I've had

-Picking coffee
-Working for my uncle at Kaufman Trailers
-McDonalds
-Wood Mode, Inc. (a cabinet factory)
-EFM

(8) Five people I'd like to know more about

-Rachel Clough
-Eric Kuhns
-Collette Burch
-Katrina Randolph
-Sarah Susan

0 comments: