Friday, April 18, 2008

New Poll

My first poll has ended, and I was fairly pleased with the participation. I was not surprised to find out that 11 out of the 12 people who voted think that Barack Obama is going to beat Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination. Although I can't stand either of the two candidates, at this point I think that I would rather have Hillary as our next president as opposed to Obama. Since I am not too fond of McCain either, my humble opinion is that our general presidential election will be a choice between not too good and very bad.

Having said all of that, I know that not everyone enjoys politics (like Missy, for example). So, I chose to ask you to pick your vehicle of choice. Now I know that this can be a touchy subject, and I promise to keep all votes completely anonymous (not that I would know how to find out who voted how anyway, and if you are bored out of your mind, you can try to either diagram this sentence or say it fast ten times). This poll came to mind after a comment from a friend of mine. When I told my friend that the stereo in our Chevy van is acting up, he said something like "Well, what do you expect; that is why I have a Ford in my garage." To be perfectly honest, my vehicle of choice would be a Toyota (please excuse my complete lack of patriotism). But if I were to pick between a Chevy, Dodge, or Ford, I would go with Chevy. Now that I have rambled on entirely too much, please stop by my poll on the left and cast your vote.

3 comments:

tim said...

leaving the country is no way to protest an election.

Steve Hight said...

Rex has been tagged -- see my blog (http://sehightefm.blogspot.com/)

Steve Hight said...

Maybe we'll make him stay and vote!