Thursday, April 3, 2008

Missions Conventions

I know this picture has nothing to do with my title, but I love rainbows. If you look very closely, you can see a second rainbow directly to the left of the telephone pole.

We have been scheduled for three missions conventions right in a row. This past weekend we had a three day convention in Portage, PA, tonight we finished up the three day convention at Penn View, and tomorrow we start a three day convention in Hanover, PA. Although the schedule has been somewhat tiring, God has really been blessing in these services. My dad gave a powerful presentation in the service last night and did a wonderful job of unburdening his heart on the subject of having a passion for missions. I am very proud of my Christian heritage, and I was especially proud of my dad last night.

2 comments:

Steve Hight said...

The rainbow is to the LEFT of the pole? Hmmmmm. No wonder you can't treat me right!

I was proud of your dad, too -- he did a great job.

Steve Hight said...

Okay, a SECOND rainbow. Hmmmm.