Friday, December 28, 2007

Remember Our Troops

Christmas came and went, and it is hard to believe that we will be starting a new year in a couple of days. We had a wonderful Christmas with both of our families; I will post some pictures soon.

This song has made me think about the men and women in our armed forces who did not get to spend Christmas with their families this year. I spent Christmas away from extended family for several years while my family was on the missionfield, and that was hard enough. I can't imagine not being with any family at Christmas. Please take the time to listen; although this is not specifically a Christmas song, I know that you will be touched. There are pictures that go along with the song, but sometimes they won't play on a slower connection.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.