Monday, December 10, 2007

How Fast Are You

How fast are you? Try taking this driver's reaction time test; it's pretty fun. The automible driving manual says that the average driver's reaction time is: .75 seconds or 1 car lenght for every ten mph. My best average on the game was .194something. If you do better than that, let me know what your time was.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf


In other news:

  • -I obviously didn't get around to posting Thanksgiving pictures, but some may appear in the near future.
  • -I haven't figured out how to post a link without having to show the actual link, and would appreciate some pointers.
  • -I didn't get a deer in gun season, which may be a first since I started hunting (I don't remember for sure).
  • -Christmas is exactly two weeks from 28 minutes from now, if that makes any sense. If it doesn't make sense, it is still true.
  • -I really should go to bed, since I am in a very goofy mood.

2 comments:

Steve Hight said...

.237 and .237 -- not too bad for almost 4:00am on a sleepless night.

Steve Hight said...

To post a link: I think you can just write a title or description, then highlight it, and then click on the little "add link" icon on the menu line. It will ask you for the URL (address) of the site you want to go to. Fill that in and click OK and you should be home free.