Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunday Services

I felt the Lord's definite touch and help in both of our Sunday services this past weekend, and I want to thank Him for that. One thing that really concerns me about deputation is how easy it would be to get in a rut and simply give another presentation that I had given a number of times before. God has been reminding me of the importance of prayer in order to keep our services fresh and anointed. It would be easy to look ahead at our coming ministry on the missionfield and focus entirely on that. However, our present ministry is our deputation services, and I want to be faithful to give them my best. We would appreciate your prayers as we continue down the deputation road.

1 comments:

Steve Hight said...

You are so right about getting in a rut and depending on memory or something else to do the job. I'm glad you're trying to keep fresh.