Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Off to Honduras and Guatemala

My parents and my youngest brother Jeffrey left today for a ten-week trip to Honduras and Guatemala. They will mainly be working in Honduras, spending nine out of the ten weeks there. I'm sure that they would appreciate your prayers as they are ministering this summer. My mom will be working in the clinic, and my dad will be teaching, preaching, and probably helping in a dozen other ways.

Last night we had my family over for one last meal before they left. It was a very enjoyable and relaxing evening. After supper we went fishing in our pond. Jeffrey got rather perturbed over the fact that I had caught five bass before anyone else even caught a fish. When it was all said and done, I caught six, and my two brothers, my dad, and Missy all caught one.



1 comments:

David and Rachel said...

Maybe the last pic is the reason why everyone didn't catch very many fish! jk. by the way, Happy Anniversary!