Wednesday, February 27, 2008

News from North Carolina

I just want to write a quick note to let everyone know that we are having a great time in North Carolina. God has been helping us in our deputation services. We have had the opportunity to visit with several of my family members as well, and have really enjoyed that.

For some unknown reason, Br. Hight's famous picture (see last post) somehow made it into a presentation that I did for the mission convention at Carolina Christian Academy. I felt terrible about the slip, but the congregation seemed to really enjoy it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too funny! I'm sure he'll be happy about the slip.

Rodney said...

Wish I could have been there to see it.
Wouldn't it have been great if He had been there with you at that time. HAHAHA.

Steve Hight said...

Yeah, ha ha ha ha.

There's a certain young man whose list is getting blacker, longer, and increasingly unforgiveable!