Monday, April 5, 2010

Church Picnic

A number of our people from the Paraiso church recently got together at a beautiful park for a church picnic. The park is actually an overlook where one can get an outstanding view of the river valley far below. Everyone had a great time playing games, eating, and fellowshipping. I even jumped rope and didn't break a leg.

I wish that I could capture the beauty of the Orosi Valley with a camera, but a picture just doesn't do it justice.

Costa Rica is a soccer country. We played a lively game of "futbol" before lunch.

This was Devin's first time on roller skates. I'm not sure whether he was impressed or not.

Carmen might be a pastor's wife but she enjoys a good time as much as anyone else.

Pastor Rolando (red shirt, black hat) was our grill-master and I must say that he did an outstanding job.


Jumping Rope

1 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Fixin' to listen to your Daddy speak at IHC. I'm praying for him as he speaks, and they also requested that we pray for Missy today. We are praying and trusting that all will be ok!