Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ear Infection and Big Blue

Well, our little man came down with an ear infection on Wednesday. It is the second one that he has had since moving down here, and he never had one before that. Hopefully we are not developing some sort of trend! Missy and I took turns staying home from school with him on Thursday and Friday. He seems to be doing better now, but we are still not sure that he is over it. The one positive thing about his sickness is that I have a good excuse for not posting sooner (I think).



I'm not sure how much of the time the devil is directly involved in a missionary getting sick, but a ministry can really be affected by illnesses. A good way to pray for missionaries it that God will keep them healthy.




I could post a couple of picture of a sick boy, but that would be sorta depressing. So I'm going to post "before and after" pictures of bath time instead.

Before Big Blue (Kitchen Sink, Not Fun, Very Messy)

After Big Blue (Shower, MUCH Better)

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Cute! =) Sorry he is/was sick! That is NOT fun! I hope he is better soon.

Thanks for your nice Congrats on my anniversary post on my blog. And please tell your Missy that she was right, I will enjoy having that blog address for new recipes. =) THANKS!


Have a super weekend in Jesus!

Crystal Mason said...

Little boys and the lack of a bathtub...is still something I haven't gotten used to!

Since we've always had a bathtub when living up north, it was quite a shock when we first moved to Mexico to only find showers!

We obviously had to come up with something...so we used plastic storage bins! Actually, we still do, since our TX apartment only has a shower! And, it works...just not for me :(

LoisHill said...

Love the "Bath tub"! From the look on Devin's face, it looks like he does too.