Saturday, April 4, 2009

The National Theator

When my family used to live down here, we would go to the National Theater every once and a while to listen to the National Symphonic Orchestra. From that, I developed an appreciation for classical music. Now I know that there are some of you who would rather read through a phone book than to listen to classical, but that is ok. Anyway, a couple of Fridays ago we all went to a concert. Tickets only cost about $5.50 a person; you can't beat that. The National Theater is beautiful; I have never been in a more beautiful building. I can't share the music with you, but I can share some pictures. Unfortunately, pictures taken in the semi-darkness do not come close to doing justice, but they will at least give you an idea of its beauty.









































So, what do you think?












2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking of you and praying for you...Hope you had a nice Easter! And that Missy is feeling better! Love, Jamie

Stephen and Gwen Geise said...

Wish we could have enjoyed it with you. When we were in Ukraine we went to a concert with their national philharmonic orchestra. So far we havn't done much of that here in South Africa. Steve Geise