Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Don't Know... I Can't Think of a Title

As a Christian, have you stopped today and thought of how many things haven't and won't change even though the election didn't have the outcome you may have desired? Something to think about.

I'm sorry to say that my blogging has been falling by the wayside. With just 54 days until we leave, other things are taking our attention. We spent a good part of today going through stuff and deciding what to store, what to take, and what to get rid of. Tomorrow we will be washing our windows, blinds, and curtains in preparation for my cousin and wife to move into our trailer once we leave. But instead of continuing to bore you with our agendas, I will post some pictures our our little guy.

Devin isn't worried about gas prices.

2 comments:

Steve Hight said...

What's that chorus say?
"Countdown's getting closer every day," or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment and for your prayers. Yes, I am doing a lot better now. Thank the Lord! You´re little guy is getting big and is still a little cutie! Hope things go well as you prepare for that big day!