Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th and SIMO Slide Show

Happy July 4th, everyone! I'm always proud to be an American, but today I am more proud than ever. I only hope that God will somehow work to bring America back to Him. Tonight we will be going to watch the Penn State fireworks in State College, PA. This show is ranked third in the nation. It lasts 45 minutes, and averages 4 fireworks per second throughout the main part of the show, and 49 per second during the grand finalle. In addition, the fireworks show is set up to music played on a local radio station. The whole thing is completely amazing!

I was planning on sharing more pictures from SIMO, but fellow EFM missionary Kristin Duncan put together a very nice slide show with a lot of good shots. So instead of reinventing the wheel, I will just give you the link to her presentation. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Strings said...

hey, where did you guys sit at? We were there too!

Rex and Missy McDowell said...

We sat at the south-bound on ramp of the stadium exit off of Rt. 322.

Rex and Missy McDowell said...

By the way, who are you?

Strings said...

wow, you're lucky. Usually the authorities are pretty stingy about letting people sit along side the road during the fireworks. Yea, I don't have my blog listed on my profile, though I kind of doubt that you would have gotten any clues even if I had listed it. This is Sara. My blog is: thestringsection dot blogspot dot com. No www before 'thestringsection'.

Faith said...

Glad you got to be part of SIMO. Enjoyed your post and the slide show. God bless you as you continue your preparations!