Thursday, July 17, 2008

Breaking News! Drilling Finally Permitted in ANWR

That's right, I just heard on the radio that congress has finally voted to allow drilling in the Alaska National Wildlife Reserve! Many would no doubt agree with me that it is about time (sorry Mr. Moose and Mr. Bear). Congress quietly gave permission for the drilling to begin. From what I understand, the drilling has already started, with 150 drills having taken place in an area about the size of one and a half football fields. Oh yes, did I mention that the drilling is not for oil? The environmentalists have started drilling to see what affect heat has on ice. Brilliant! And of course, this has something to do with global warming. Now I am not a rocket scientist, but for a small fee I would be happy to tell these guys what affect heat has on ice. Hey, maybe this would be a way for us to raise support.

0 comments: