Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Couldn't Believe It!

Hi everybody! We are back from a very enjoyable, if somewhat tiring, vacation with both Missy's and my family. First we went to a resort in Virginia with the Susans, compliments of my sister-in-law's boss and his timeshare program. Then we went to Washington, D.C. with my family. We had a wonderful time at both places; I will be posting pictures in the next few days. It was after 1:00 A.M. this morning when we finally got home, and then we left at 4:30 this afternoon for a service in Gratz, so I am only going to share one amazing story before I hit the sack.


The rest of Missy's family all left for home on Monday afternoon. We spent Monday night with Missy's grandma and then met my family in Washington on Tuesday morning. Imagine my surprise when I saw my mother-in-law in Washington later on in the day! I had to take a date-stamped picture just to prove that my eyes were not playing tricks on me. As you can see for yourself, I have undeniable proof that she was in D.C.

3 comments:

Strings said...

yeaaaa-there goes all of your hope for an apple pie, buddy!!

Kara Plank said...

Treading on dangerous groung, arn't you???

Steve Hight said...

This guy treads on lots of dangerous ground and gets on many black lists from which there is no forgiveness. Poor guy. He'll never learn.