Sunday, March 16, 2008

This, That, and the Other

-We had a two-service mission's emphasis day at a small church in McKeansburg, PA today, and God blessed us with excellent services. The people and atmosphere were wonderful. Approximately forty-five people attended the two services and gave an offering of close to $2,000 for EFM!

-I am proud to announce that my youngest brother Jeffrey has qualified for state finals in the "National Geographics" geography bee; only one hundred students from the whole state make it that far. It would be great to see him go to nationals.

-I took the mission van that we are using for deputation to Wal-Mart yesterday to get the oil changed. After I checked the van in, I discovered that I had left my wallet at home. My dear wife had to take an hour out of her day just to run my wallet to me.

-I flew my helicopter 1261 feet (see previous post) on my second try; let me know if you can beat that.

-Devin is still as cute as ever. He has started walking, and life is just that much more interesting.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.