Monday, November 5, 2007

A Comment on Comments

I have been rather discouraged over the fact that I have not received any comments to any of my posts for a long, long time. Granted, I don't know whether I would comment on my blog if I were someone else (if that makes any sense), but that is beside the point. Today a fellow blogger informed me that he had tried to leave comments on my blog a couple of times and couldn't. Sure enough, for some reason my "allow comments" option was turned off. So for all of you frustrated fans out there who have been dying to leave a comment on my blog, like my dear mother-in-law for instance, I have fixed the problem and you may now feel free to do so. And just for your information, I know that my mother-in-law is one of my greatest fans, although I am sure that she would never admit it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, we don't have to be a team member to leave a comment on this esteemed blog site. Rex, I commented back to you on my blog. Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing what is happening there. Dorcas Garcia (Mann)

Joel Byer said...

Hi.
I left a comment.
Hope you feel better now :-).

Norma Gwen Watson said...

We went to school with your parents and now live in SC. We are planning to move to Penn View area in April to put our dd in school there. My husband works in a woodworking shop here, doing computer programmer. What do you think the changes are of his getting a job where you work?

Norma Watson

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Thanks for your quick response to my question. If God's will is for us to move, then he will open all the right doors. We are hoping it is His will! We want our daughter, Missie, in a holiness school, and Penn View is our favorite.

Anonymous said...

Love your family picture! This site will be so nice when we can't just drive a few miles down the hill and around the corner to see you...

Dan & Marti said...

Devin is a real cutie. May God provide and go with you as you go to the mission field. Martha (Rzeszut)

tim said...

very good, blogger friend...

Jeanne said...

we check your blog often..