Sunday, July 15, 2007

Monthly Post

Well, it is time for my monthly post. I actually have a lot of stuff that I could blog about, but I just never get around to it. Part of the problem is that I rarely get around to loading our pictures from our camera to our computer.

We had a fun July 4th week. I got the whole week off from work, so we went out to Missy's brother Scott's the first weekend, and her brother Jason's place on the second weekend. We haven't been out to Scotts for probably more than a year, so that was nice.





My mother-in-law was pretty impressed with my father-in-laws softball skills, and I must admit that he did pretty good.




As usual, Devin got plenty of attention!


On July 4th we went with my parents to the Penn State fireworks. If you have never been to them, you really should go. They are rated as one of the top ten in the country, and are amazing.

0 comments: