Monday, June 25, 2007

A New Birth

This past Saturday was one of the most exciting days of my life, I think. One of the mothers of two of our bus kids got saved! It is awesome to see that God still is able to change lives, and He even lets us have a little part in it. It is also exciting to see the power of prayer in action. After Anette had prayed clear through, she told me that it might sound strange, but she had been feeling that people were praying for her for a little while. I really wasn't surprised, because I knew that people had been praying for her, and I believe that God honors our prayers. Sunday she came to church and there was an obvious change in her. Please pray for Anette as she would come to your mind. She is going through some very tough situations in her life, but I believe that she is going to make it.

0 comments: