Thursday, August 12, 2010

Coming Soon...

WARNING

Not Responsible for Heart Attacks Caused by Post


Yes, it's been a little while since I posted (thus the warning above). Life is moving along as it has a tendency to do, and little Willy (NO, that is NOT his real name) will be here before we know it. We are all getting excited to say the least. Devin even seems to comprehend that he will soon be getting a little brother. He was super excited to go to Missy's last check-up to be able to see the baby. Lord willing our new little one will be arriving in about five weeks. We would appreciate your prayers that everything would go smoothly.



Devin loves to kiss his baby brother.

1 comments:

Esther Troyer said...

Hello,
My name is Esther Troyer. We have never met, but I have been reading your blog. I and my husband are missionaries in Japan. We are expecting our first right now and I am almost exactly as far along as you. I share your joy and excitement! May God bless all four of you and give you a smooth, wonderful delivery.