Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Mom in Haiti

I have copied these pictures of the medical team that my mom helped put together from Pastor Alan Walter's blog. Please pray for this group as they minister in Haiti.
My mom, Pastor Alan Walter (God's Missionary pastor at Penns Creek, PA), and two ER doctors from Evangelical Community Hospital (the ER where my mom is a nurse) prepare to board one of their flights. Evan. Hospital donated lots of medical supplies for the trip.

A mission group has been making a couple of daily flights into Haiti. This is the plane in which my mom's group flew.

The group has been working at this God's Missionary compound.



I don't think that I even want to know the details about this picture.


1 comments:

Candlelight said...

Thank God your mom was able to go to Haiti.